Articles on this Website
- Date Validation Which years have a February 29th?
- Use of the Debugger in Visual C++
- When to Use a Debugger
- What a Debugger Can Do
- How to Use the Visual C++ Debugger
- Bug in the System Origin of the term "bug" (No, not Adm. Grace Hopper.)
- Converting Umlauts to HTML Entities
- File I/O in C and in C++
- An experienced programmer's view of C, C++ and Java
- Static and Dynamic Allocation of Multi-dimensional Arrays
- The Use of * and & in C/C++
- TechnoBeatles Classics updated for the digital revolution ...
- C code available on this web site
C/C++ Tutorials, Reference Materials, Etc.
- C Programming tutorial for student's reference
- Techi Warehouse's C Programming / C++ / C# page
- Steve Holmes: C Programming
- Steve Summit: Frequently Asked Questions from comp.lang.c.
- Steve Summit: Introductory C Programming
- MYCPLUS — C/C++ Programming Website with tutorials and source code
MYCPLUS C/C++ and Data Structures Website and Online Community providing the C/C++ and Data Structures Resources, tutorials and Source Code, books and magazines and free open source utilities.
- Computer-Books.us has free, downloadable books on C, books on C++ and books on C#.
- Alexander Allain's Your Resource for C++
- C++ Programming — an interesting website with tutorials, code and tools.
- Microsoft's Visual C++ page
- DJGPP is a complete 32-bit C/C++ development system for Intel 80386 (and higher) PCs running DOS. It includes ports of many GNU development utilities. The development tools require a 80386 or newer computer to run, as do the programs they produce."
- Susan C. Daffron: Windows Explorer Weirdness
"For the past couple of months I have been coping with an incredibly frustrating problem. My files in the File Open dialog box mysteriously started appearing in order of the 'Last Modified' date, instead of in alphabetical order. Let me tell you, this problem was driving me nuts..." It was also driving the author of this website nuts, until he found this article. Thanks a lot, Microsoft!
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Inquiry Board Traces Ariane 5 Failure to Overflow Error
- Computer Literacy's Interview with Donald Knuth
- Stewart Brand: We Owe it All to the Hippies
- Ellen Ullman: The Dumbing-Down of Programming, Part One and Part Two.
- John Dvorak: The Dumbing Down of America
- Ozan Onay:
Hermetic Systems Home Page