Windows software to find prime numbers, pairs of primes,
all factors of a given number (and more)
Prime Factors may be used to:
In addition a "filter" condition may be set to allow examination of numbers with a constant offset from an arithmetical or a geometrical progression, e.g., just those numbers of the form 7*n - 12 or 10n + 2. The main screen looks like this:
- get the prime decomposition of all numbers in a range of numbers up to 2,147,483,646,
- get all factors (prime and non-prime) of a single number,
- get all factors of all numbers in a range of numbers,
- find only the prime numbers in a range of numbers,
- find pairs of prime numbers (e.g. 107 and 109) in a certain range,
- find Fermat primes and Mersenne primes < 2,147,483,647,
- draw the Ulam prime number spiral
- and more.
Examples of the use of the program are given in the user manual. Following accepted mathematical convention, the number 1 is not held to be a prime number.
Trial version: The Prime Factors installation program can be downloaded from this website for the purpose of installing a trial version for evaluation. Click on the following link for further information:Download Prime Factors ...
Price and ordering: A single-user license is available for a period of 3 months or 1 year or with no time limit (a 'perpetual' license). Prices for each type of license are given at Purchase a User License. An activation key is required in order to make the trial version fully functional, and can be obtained immediately (or soon after) your purchase.
Refund: A refund will be provided promptly up to thirty days after purchase if the software does not perform satisfactorily.
Updates: Purchasers of a user license for this software are entitled to an update to any later version at no additional cost.