.: What's New :.
This page lists additions and changes made during the last twelve months. New items are added to the top.
- 2015-04-11: The user interface of our venerable Cryptosystem ME6 file encryption software has been totally revamped while maintaining backwards-compatibility with the older version.
- 2015-03-03: New versions of Hermetic Word Frequency Counter and the Advanced Version which correct a bug in recognizing UTF-8-encoded files.
- 2015-02-22: Hermetic Word Frequency Counter Advanced Version can now count words and phrases in MS Word docx files.
- 2015-02-14: Hermetic Word Frequency Counter can now count words in MS Word docx files.
- 2015-01-21: A new version of Backup Modified Files which provides increased support when the program is invoked by the Task Scheduler and is run unattended.
- 2015-01-16: Machine translation into any of six languages (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Norwegian) of any of our software product pages can now be performed (except with Internet Explorer).
- 2014-12-14: A new version of Backup Modified Files which allows the program to be run at a specified time each day (or week, etc.) via the Windows Task Scheduler, optionally with auto-shutdown of the computer when the backup operation is finished.
- 2014-09-14: New versions of Hermetic Word Frequency Counter and the Advanced Version which allow scanning of files containing mixed ASCII and non-ASCII text (e.g., English and Chinese).
- 2014-08-11: A new version of Email Encryption End-to-End with a (minor) improvement to the output ciphertext file.
- 2014-07-21: Hermetic Systems now accepts Bitcoin in payment for single-user licenses (both time-limited and perpetual). For further details order any single-user license.
- 2014-06-02: Almost the entire content of this website is now available on CD-ROM.
- 2014-05-13: A new version of Recycle Bin Wiper which detects if admin privileges (needed) are lacking and informs the user if so.
- 2014-04-29: A new version of Data Destroyer which now recognizes when a disk is write-protected.