.: What's New :.
|To be notified of updates to this page go to Netikus's URL watch and sign up for their free notification service. The URL for this page is:|
This page lists additions and changes made during the last two years. New items are added to the top.
- 2017-03-18: A Calendar Quiz has been added. Test your knowledge of calendars.
- 2017-01-22: A new product, Search KWIC Concordance, to scan a text file or an MS Word docx file to generate a KWIC (keywords-in-context) concordance which can then be searched.
- 2016-09-26: The home page has been redesigned.
- 2016-09-20: A new page by Simon Cassidy: John Dee Initiates a Calendar Conspiracy with Queen Elizabeth in June 1564
- 2016-07-26: Several of our programs are now free.
- 2016-06-09: Introduction to Spin Models in Computational Physics
- 2016-05-25: An Inquiring Mind, a CD-ROM containing the collected writings of the author of this website, is now available.
- 2016-01-02: A new product, Duplicate Text Finder, for comparing two sets of text files to find files in one set which are either exact duplicates of files in the other set or nearly exact duplicates (if an initial segment of text is passed over).
- 2015-10-30: A new product, Hermetic MultiFile Search, for indexing multiple docx, text, HTML and other text-like files for rapid searching for specified words and phrases.
- 2015-10-27: A new version of Hermetic Word Frequency Counter Advanced which allows ordering words/phrases according to the number of files in which they occur (within a set of files), rather than the frequency of words/phrases in all the files.
- 2015-10-10: A new version of Hermetic Word Frequency Counter Advanced which displays relative frequencies of words and phrases as well as absolute frequencies.
- 2015-09-29: A new version of Hermetic Word Frequency Counter Advanced with an option to extract the text from docx files.
- 2015-08-09: Cellular Automata Algorithms
- 2015-06-20: A new version of Hermetic Word Frequency Counter Advanced Version which greatly increases the speed of processing when one wants to count occurrences in some file of a large number of words or phrases (in a count-only words/phrases file) and no pattern-matching is required.
- 2015-05-25: A new section in the WFCA user manual: Sorting Documents by the Number of Occurrences of a Word or Phrase
- 2015-05-23: New versions of Hermetic Word Frequency Counter and the Advanced Version which provide much faster processing of large Word docx files.
- 2015-05-13: A new version of Data Destroyer.
- 2015-05-02: A Practical Example of the Use of Email Encryption End-to-End
- 2015-04-25: Several improvements have been made to our Email Encryption End-to-End software.
- 2015-04-11: The user interface of our venerable Cryptosystem ME6 file encryption software has been totally revamped while maintaining backwards-compatibility with the older version.